Why Are Off-Market Home Sales so Popular Today?Have you always wondered what the benefit of an "Off Market" listing is to the Seller? Here are some reasons to list "Off Market"
- Faster because the buyers know what they want and are ready to purchase, many have all cash and all are pre-approved
- Provides you Privacy and allows you to gauge interest and pricing prior to listing it on the multiple listing service
- Can save you thousands in commission since everything is negotiable when it’s Off Market
- Less costly since there is no preparation or staging
- There is a perceived value to the Buyer (e.g. finding something not listed (not available on MLS) etc)
- Allows you to market and sell your home without nosy neighbors and the "looky loo’s" Open houses often attract
- Sometimes the home is or has already been overexposed and stigmatized and keeping it off market can enhance it’s value