Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$4,995,000 - 20560 Montalvo Ln, SARATOGA
- SQ. Feet
An Architectural Masterpiece. The serenity and beauty of this 3700 square foot home is rarely seen on the market. Sustainably built and designed to thrive within its geographic environment, the feel of this home is unsurpassed. Three bedrooms plus an office offer authentic "green" elements such as Cork and Palm wood floors and Madrone wood cabinets and accents throughout. Weiland sliding glass wall systems integrate everyday life with nature - a true seamless transition from indoor living to the majestic 2+ acres the property possesses. Sweeping valley views and views of the Montalvo Hills capture the senses and allow the tranquil feel of being far away from everything while in the midst of it all. Attention to detail and respect for the environment abound in the wood, slate, stone, and copper elements throughout the home. All the comforts of modern day living are apparent in the seven car garages and 15 seat theatre. Exceptional Saratoga Schools.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Residential
- Detached Single Family
- 20560 Montalvo Ln
- Santa Clara
- Zip Code:
- Skylight(s), 220 Volts in Kitchen
- Public Utilities, Natural Gas
- Attached, Detached, Off Street Parking, Room for Oversized Vehicle, Tandem Parking, 6 Car Garage
- City, City Lights, Hills, Mountains, Valley
- Cooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Built-In, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator (s)
- Radiant Floors, Heat-See Fireplace
- # of Stories:
- Lot Description:
- Grade - Level, Private/Secluded, Views, Grade - Gently Sloped
- Double Pane Windows
- Composition Roof
- Wood Construction, Reclaimed Materials
- Concrete Perimeter
- Listing Agent:
- Houston Group
- Listing Office:
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
© 2017 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 23rd, 2017 at 12:42pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.